- Crispy Kale Salad with Curried Almonds
- Kale and Ricotta Salata Salad
- Spicy Kale and Quinoa Salad with Sweet Corn, Avocado, and Black Beans
- Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- Sesame Soy Soba Noodles with Chicken, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Edamame
- Quinoa and Whole Wheat Couscous Blend with Mushrooms and Truffle Oil
- Tasty Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Teriyaki Mushroom and Asparagus Quinoa
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots Recipe
I’m Ali. I’m 24 and live in the fabulous and sunny city of Santa Monica, California. As you can probably see, I love my California life…a lot. I’m a huge foodie, homemaker, and a fan of all things that make us healthy. I’m a proud and grateful twin, girlfriend, daughter, cousin, granddaughter, and friend. I think love, laughter, and occasionally shopping, are the best medicines in life. Also I love sushi.
I started my blog as a way to share my recipes with my family and friends in a fun way. I originally made my blog at wordpress.com and later moved it over to this site in September 2013. I came up with CaliCooking.com as a little play on words with my own name, Ali, and California, aka Cali. I really believe that living in California has inspired my light and healthy recipes, so I hope you enjoy eating like a Californian!
Thanks for visiting!